Springtime Word Optical Illusion

I've seen this illusion many times. Read the words in the triangle below out loud.

Paris in Springtime Optical Illusion

Are you sure you read this passage correctly?

I started to think it wasn't that great of an illusion. The trouble is since I've seen it before I couldn't imagine anyone not reading this correctly. I brought it up on my screen today and asked my 15 year old son to read the words out loud.

He said "I love Paris in the springtime" I told him that he got it wrong and to try again. This time he said, "I love Paris in the springtime". Two times in a row he read it wrong. I gave him one more chance and again he said, "I love Paris in the springtime".

At this point I read it out loud to him and he acknowledged that he had been wrong.

Did you read it the same as my son?

Do you know why he was wrong?

Make sure you read all seven words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.